Travel and Legion Participants must be Edina residents or attend school in Edina.
All other programs are open to other communities with first priority given to players living in or going to school in Edina.
Registration Process and Rules:
1) Complete all requested information for each player based on their grade or age for the school year noted below
2) Complete the online payment transaction using your credit/debit card.
3) Print the final Registration page (you will also receive a confirmation via email)
4) For all leagues, once a registration is completed, refunds will be given with written notification (email) prior to team placements (minus an admin fee). A partial refund will be given if cancellation occurs after team placement and no refunds are given after the season begins.
5) For all Day Ball, Development Camp and Late Summer League, once a registration is completed, refunds (less admin fee) will be given with written notification (email) prior to May 15th. A 50% refund will be given if cancellation occurs after May 15th and no refunds are given after the first practice is posted and/or season begins (whichever comes first).
6) Tryout fees are non-refundable.
7) Click here for scholarship information.
Payment MUST be made online at the time of registration.
Registions are NOT complete or confirmed without full payment.